Botox Treatments Ottawa
Do not settle for any less than a trained physician or nurse injector who has experience at effectively administering Botox treatments in Ottawa. Only skilled and knowledgeable medical experts can really understand how Botox in Ottawa affects the look you are trying to achieve. It might be appealing to check out places that offer hugely discounted rates in exchange for less-than-reputable service, but do not do it. This is your face we’re talking about! Seek out the help of our experts at Dermis Advanced Skin Care for the Best Botox in Ottawa, so you know that you’ll be in good hands.
When you choose a Botox in Ottawa from professionals like us, you can expect to become acquainted with quite a few things, some of which might need a bit of explanation. To make things a bit easier as you decide whether or not Botox will be a part of your cosmetic journey, we’ve compiled a list of things that you should expect before, during and after the course of your Botox Treatment in Ottawa.
- Before and After Photos – This is simple, but so important. We make it a priority to keep before and after photos of our clients so that newcomers can see the quality of the work that we do for faces all over Ottawa. There’s no better way to prove its effectiveness to you than to let you see it with your own eyes!
- Consent Forms – It is essential that you, as our patient, understand the risks and possible side effects of Botox. After all, it is a medical treatment, and it should be understood as one. Every Botox patient will be required to read, understand and sign a consent form before we can embark on the next steps of this process.
- Examination – Our experts at Dermis Advanced Skin Care will determine where the injections must be administered by examining your face. This is done by our experts analyzing how our patients can move muscles in different treatment areas.
- Botox is Injected via a Fine Needle – We only use a very, very fine needle to inject the Botox directly into the muscles of your face. The reason why we choose such small needles is because it grants us more precision regarding the quantity and placement of each injection.
- Anesthetic – Anesthetic creams aren’t a requirement when you seek a Botox treatment, but some patients prefer it. If you are prone to experiencing pain after injections, this is something that you should discuss with your specialist prior to the administration of Botox.
- Discomfort – With the Best Botox in Ottawa come a small amount of discomfort, but this should fade away extremely quickly. Our patients have described the pain associated with our fine needles are like that of being bitten by a mosquito.
- Caring for Yourself After Botox Injections – Caring for yourself after receiving your Botox injections isn’t as daunting as it might sound. In fact, it’s really very simple. Patients should do their best to avoid lying down for at least four hours after the procedure. Strenuous exercise and facials are prohibited for a bit longer, for about twenty-four hours minimum.
- Post Procedure Steps– Your specialist will discuss with you any steps that are required after the procedure. Some patients may be instructed to consciously contract the muscles in their chosen treatment areas a number of times in the hours following the procedure.
- Follow-up Care–Within two to three weeks after your initial injections, you will be asked to return to us at Dermis Advanced Skin Care to have a follow-up treatment performed. Your specialist may administer touch-up injections in some areas to help improve your results.