Botox Price in Ottawa
You will be paying for a top-notch and highly educated service that is performed by a licensed and knowledgeable physician or nurse injector.
Price for Botox in Ottawa
Because Botox Cosmetic is a very delicate procedure that requires trained physicians and nurse injectors to administer the injections, the skill of your professional has a significant impact on the results of this procedure. When you look into the prices for Botox Cosmetic, you need to understand that it is not just the injections you are paying for. You will be paying for a top-notch and highly educated service that is performed by a licensed and knowledgeable physician or nurse injector.
There are numerous factors that weigh into the price of botox in Ottawa. Let’s look into what these factors are.
- Area – The cost of the injection depends a lot on where the injection is going. Some areas have larger muscles, and that means that more Botox is required. If you are having numerous areas treated, then this will raise the cost as well.
- Units – If your specialist is injecting more units of Botox into a given area, this will cause the cost of the treatment to go up. The number of units used depends significantly on each individual’s situation.
- Frequency of Treatments – Our experts will recommend that you keep your Botox Cosmetic treatments spaced out to every four to six months.
Price Ranges per Area
These are roughly the prices that you would expect to spend for each area but will vary from person to person depending on numerous factors.
- Horizontal Forehead Lines – $200 to $250
- Glabella – $300 to $750
- Crow’s Feet – $200 to $350
- Brow Lift – $200 to $250
- Wrinkles Around the Mouth – $200 to $250
- Contours of the Face and Jaw Line – $450 to $600
- Neck Bands – $200 to $400
- Chin – $200 to $250