Areas of Treatment
As you consider putting your best face forward with Botox Cosmetic, you will naturally be inclined to learn about what areas of the face can be effectively treated with this product. So, what are these areas?
- Vertical Frown Lines – These lines are also known as glabellar lines, and are formed in the forehead by constantly frowning or squinting. People who spend a lot of time in the great outdoors are more likely to have these lines, which can result in a “worried” expression on your face-even when you aren’t worried! Botox Cosmetic relaxes these muscles, which softens the lines procured by frowning. With our Botox Cosmetic treatment, you can expect to see these lines significantly lessened, or gone altogether.
- Horizontal Forehead Creases – As we get older, most of us will end up seeing creases across our forehead, usually in a number of rows. These can be mostly superficial, only showing up when you raise your eyebrows high, or much deeper and visible at all times. Whether the creasing in your forehead is shallower or deeper, you can rest assured that Botox Cosmetic will eliminate these unwanted lines. The treatment relaxes the muscles in this part of your face to make you look more youthful, relaxed and radiant.
- Crow’s Feet – Also known as periorbital wrinkles, these extend outward from the corners of the eyes and are caused by squinting or smiling in certain ways. Applying Botox Cosmetic to the area greatly smoothes out these lines to bring forth a more youthful appearance.
- Sagging and Drooping Brows – A heavy brow can really hinder your confidence, as it can make you look significantly older. When your brow begins to sag or droop, you can trust that our Botox Cosmetic treatment at Dermis Advanced Skin Care will provide you with a non-invasive, non-surgical brow lift. This works by your specialist precisely injecting the Botox into your brow. Even if the difference is only by a few millimeters, the results can, and often do, look astounding!
- Nasal “Bunny Lines” – These lines on the bridge of your nose are not as cute as the name suggests. These lines form when a person often contracts their nasalis muscle. Botox Cosmetic is applied to this area to minimize this wrinkle so much that it becomes invisible.